Add my banner to your blog, tell me, and I'll add yours!



Photobucket

Monday, October 24, 2011

Anarcho-pacifism philosophy

<p>Before I start, this post does not claim any anarchist school of thought to be superior to another. Anarchism is an idea, it is a question, not an answer. There is no right or wrong school, because anarchism is about freedom. Anarcho-pasifism is all about getting to the root of anarchy. Anarchism, is&nbsp; widely expressed as being in opposition to forcing things on people. Aggressive coercion is a no no right? Well the pacifists take this to heart. Creating a power to dethrone another power is completely counter productive to anarchy. Its against anarchy to offensively attack others unprovoked, but when it comes to defending yourself, I say kill a man. The pacifists though, they would rather ignore the governments presence alltogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment